Entry for non-members to all the films in our MAIN ANNUAL PROGRAMME is £4, but it’s even cheaper if you become a Film Club member.
Membership is still only £20 for ten films, which we think is excellent value – where else can you see a film on the big screen for just two pounds?
You can pay your membership fee at any time of the year.
Every year we also put on extra shows which will be added to this list as the year progresses. In previous years we’ve averaged at least one extra show each month, in addition to occasional special presentations on behalf of local charities like the St Kentigern Hospice and Palliative Care Centre in St Asaph.
We also run a FREE vintage matinee on the first Wednesday of each month. Very occasionally the day might change subject to theatre availability, so check the website or telephone for details if you’re unsure.
The programme for 2018/2019 is as follows:
- Friday 14 September: FINDING YOUR FEET
- Friday 12 October: THE TAMARIND SEED
- Friday 09 November: WAR HORSE
- Friday 07 December: THE MAN WHO INVENTED CHRISTMAS
- Friday 11 January: UNTOUCHABLE
- Friday 08 February: MY WEEK WITH MARILYN
- Friday 08 March: CANARIES
- Friday 12 April: HIDDEN FIGURES
- Friday 10 May: GOODBY CHRISTOPHER ROBIN
- Friday 14 June: CAPRICORN ONE